Sitting RoomersSitting Roomers (1966) Season 1 Episode 014- Laurel and Hardy Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 24 times this month, and 406 times total.
- Laurel and Hardy Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Wolper Productions, Larry Harmon Pictures
- Animation Studio: Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia/Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Stan Laurel, Oliver Hardy.
- Voice Actors: Larry Harmon, Jim MacGeorge.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Music: Hoyt S. Curtin.
- First Aired about 1966.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Season: 1
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Cartoon Production Information:
This series ran a total of one hundred fifty six episodes. The shorts were originally broadcast in groups of four, making a total of 39 half-hour episodes. Each short had its own open and closing... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Sitting Roomers. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Sitting Roomers? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!