The Great Gold Train MissionThe Great Gold Train Mission (1972) Season 1 Episode 103- The Houndcats Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 627 times total.
- The Houndcats Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DePatie-Freleng Enterprises
- Distributed by: Viacom
- Cartoon Characters: Stutz, Mussel-Mutt, Rhubarb, Putty-Puss, Ding-Dog, Sparkplug.
- Voice Actors: Michael Bell, Aldo Ray, Arte Johnson, Joe Besser, Stu Gilliam, Daws Butler, Don Messick.
- Directed By Brad Case, Sid Marcus, Robert McKimson, Spencer Peel.
- Produced By David H. DePatie, Isadore Freleng, Joe Ruby, Ken Spears.
- Animated By Don Williams, Manny Gould, Ken Muse, Norm McCabe, Bob Richardson, Warren Batchelder, John Gibbs, Jim Davis, Bob Matz, Bob Bransford, Reuben Timmins, Bob Bemiller, Robert McKimson; more Animators ...
- Written By Woody Kling, Tom Dagenais, Don Christensen.
- Music: Doug Goodwin, Eric Rogers.
- Editor: Joe Siracusa, Roger Donley, Allan R. Potter, Rick Steward, Lee Gunther; more Editors ...
- First Aired on September 23, 1972.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 103
- Season: 1
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Cartoon Production Information:
The Houndcats took Mission: Impossible and moved it to the American West (a move already made in primetime by the short-lived The Bearcats). Despite the title, not every member of this secret government crime fighting team was a cat. Stutz, the... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Great Gold Train Mission. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Great Gold Train Mission? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!