Show # 15Show # 15 (1990) Season 1 Episode MM-15- Merrie Melodies Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 256 times total.
- Merrie Melodies Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros.
- Distributed by: Warner Brothers Domestic Television
- Cartoon Characters: Bugs Bunny, Yosemite Sam, Daffy Duck, Porky Pig, Tweety, Sylvester, Sylvester Jr., Hippety Hopper, Elmer Fudd, Road Runner, Wile E. Coyote, Marc Antony, Pussyfoot, Tasmanian Devil, Foghorn Leghorn, Miss Prissy, the Three Bears, Claude Cat, Hubie, Bertie, Louie the Parrot, Heathcliff.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc, Nancy Wible, June Forey, Jim Backus, Bea Benaderet, Julie Bennett, Jeff Bergman, Bill Bletcher, Daws Butler, Stan Freberg; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Darrell Van Citters.
- Produced By Lorri A. Bond, Kathleen Helppie-Shipley.
- Animated By Motion Picture Screen Cartoonists Local 839.
- Music: Carl W. Stalling, Milt Franklyn, John Seely, William Lava, Walter Greene, Eugene Poddany; more Musicians ...
- First Aired on October 05, 1990.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
In honor of Bugs Bunny's fiftieth birthday in 1990, a series of 65 half-hour shows composed of Warner Brothers cartoons was released in syndication, that is directly to individual television stations, by Warner Brothers Domestic Television, to supplement ABC's... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This show contained these shorts:
- Robot Rabbit (Bugs Bunny and Elmer Fudd)
- Dog Gone South (Charlie Dog and Colonel Shuffle)
- To Itch His Own- Edited, 'Hip Clip' Version; (Angelo the Mighty Flea and Bulldog)
- Putty... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Show # 15. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Show # 15? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!