Wheeling And DealingWheeling And Dealing (1962) Episode D-108- Calvin and the Colonel Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 352 times total.
- Calvin and the Colonel Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Kayro Productions
- Animation Studio: Creston Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia Pictures Television
- Cartoon Characters: Colonel Montgomery J. Klaxon, Calvin Burnside, Maggie Belle Klaxon, Susan Culpepper, Judge Oliver Wendell Clutch, Insurance Lawyer, Gloria, Insurance Agent, Generous Jerry.
- Voice Actors: Freeman F. Gosden, Charles J. Correll, Virginia Gregg, Beatrice Kay, Paul Frees, Gloria Blondell, Howard McNear; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Charles McKimson, John Walker.
- Produced By Joe Connelly, Bob Mosher.
- Animated By Buf Partch, Arch Lean, Bob Maxfield, Barbara Williams, Earl Combs, Casey Onaitis, Phil Roman, Barney Posner, Morey Golub, Tom McDonald Jr., Frank Andrina, Tom McDonald, Fred Madison; more Animators ...
- Written By T. Hee.
- Music: George Bruns.
- Editor: Norman Vizents, Chuck McCann.
- First Aired on February 10, 1962.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
The Colonel has been storing a friend's car, and he wasn't supposed to drive it. Now his friend wants his car back, and it's a wreck. Next stop: the insurance company.
Cartoon Production Information:
Calvin and the Colonel is a thinly-disguised version of Amos and Andy, with the black human characters changed to a fox and a bear to avoid offense. In fact, Freeman F. Gosden (The Colonel) and Charles... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Wheeling And Dealing. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Wheeling And Dealing? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!