Nephew Newton's FortuneNephew Newton's Fortune (1962) Episode D-119- Calvin and the Colonel Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 410 times total.
- Calvin and the Colonel Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Kayro Productions
- Animation Studio: Creston Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia Pictures Television
- Cartoon Characters: Colonel Montgomery J. Klaxon, Calvin Burnside, Susan Culpepper, Maggie Belle Klaxon, Judge Oliver Wendell Clutch, Cab Driver, Doctor, Newton J. Newton, Chiquita, Telephone Operator.
- Voice Actors: Freeman F. Gosden, Charles J. Correll, Beatrice Kay, Virginia Gregg, Paul Frees, Joe Flynn, June Foray.
- Directed By Charles McKimson, John Walker.
- Produced By Joe Connelly, Bob Mosher.
- Animated By Buf Partch, Arch Lean, Bob Maxfield, Barbara Williams, Earl Combs, Casey Onaitis, Phil Roman, Barney Posner, Morey Golub, Tom McDonald Jr., Frank Andrina, Tom McDonald, Fred Madison; more Animators ...
- Written By Bob Ross.
- Music: George Bruns.
- Editor: Norman Vizents, Chuck McCann.
- First Aired on April 21, 1962.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
Calvin and the Colonel try their best to fleece Nephew Newton out of his oil stock, but they find themselves outfleeced at every turn.
Cartoon Production Information:
Calvin and the Colonel is a thinly-disguised version of Amos and Andy, with the black human characters changed to a fox and a bear to avoid offense. In fact, Freeman F. Gosden (The Colonel) and Charles J. Correll (Calvin) portrayed Amos and Andy on... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Sorry, we do not have a video of Nephew Newton's Fortune. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Nephew Newton's Fortune? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!