Colonel Traps A ThiefColonel Traps A Thief (1962) Episode D-123- Calvin and the Colonel Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 301 times total.
- Calvin and the Colonel Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Kayro Productions
- Animation Studio: Creston Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia Pictures Television
- Cartoon Characters: Colonel Montgomery J. Klaxon, Calvin Burnside, Maggie Belle Klaxon, Susan Culpepper, Judge Oliver Wendell Clutch.
- Voice Actors: Freeman F. Gosden, Charles J. Correll, Virginia Gregg, Beatrice Kay, Paul Frees.
- Directed By Charles McKimson, John Walker.
- Produced By Joe Connelly, Bob Mosher.
- Animated By Buf Partch, Arch Lean, Bob Maxfield, Barbara Williams, Earl Combs, Casey Onaitis, Phil Roman, Barney Posner, Morey Golub, Tom McDonald Jr., Frank Andrina, Tom McDonald, Fred Madison; more Animators ...
- Music: George Bruns.
- Editor: Norman Vizents, Chuck McCann.
- First Aired on June 02, 1962.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
The Colonel accidentally traps a thief and becomes a local hero. Things starts to go wrong, however, when the thief escapes from prison and vows revenge on the Colonel.
Cartoon Production Information:
Calvin and the Colonel is a thinly-disguised version of Amos and Andy, with the black human characters changed to a fox and a bear to avoid offense. In fact, Freeman F. Gosden (The Colonel) and Charles... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Colonel Traps A Thief? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!