The Super SalesmanThe Super Salesman (1947) - Heckle and Jeckle Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 2874 times total.
- Heckle and Jeckle Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- TerryToon Cartoons
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox
- Cartoon Characters: Heckle, Jeckle, Dimwit Dog, Bulldog Cop, Park Animals.
- Voice Actors: Dayton Allen, Roy Halee.
- Directed By Eddie Donnelly.
- Produced By Paul Terry.
- Written By John Foster.
- Music: Philip A. Scheib.
- Originally Released on October 24, 1947.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:05 minutes.
- Production Number: 4716
Heckle and Jeckle are both salesmen, or at least pitchmen. They show up in a municipal park (where no peddlers are allowed) to sell their instant hair-growing tonic (a/k/a snake oil). They set up a table and start trying to sell hair tonic to the locals, who are... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Heckle and Jeckle were two inseparable black magpies, identical in appearance but distinguishably different in personality. Though both were remarkably witty, Heckle spoke with a New York accent, while Jeckle's tone was much more refined. Together,... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Super Salesman. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Super Salesman? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!