CloakroomCloakroom (1962) Episode D-112- Calvin and the Colonel Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 359 times total.
- Calvin and the Colonel Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Kayro Productions
- Animation Studio: Creston Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia Pictures Television
- Cartoon Characters: Colonel Montgomery J. Klaxon, Calvin Burnside, Maggie Belle Klaxon, Susan Culpepper, Judge Oliver Wendell Clutch, Rich Texan, Man, Desk Sergeant, Nightclub Owner, Myrtle, Thief.
- Voice Actors: Freeman F. Gosden, Charles J. Correll, Virginia Gregg, Beatrice Kay, Paul Frees, Gloria Blondell, June Foray.
- Directed By Charles McKimson, John Walker.
- Produced By Joe Connelly, Bob Mosher.
- Animated By Buf Partch, Arch Lean, Bob Maxfield, Barbara Williams, Earl Combs, Casey Onaitis, Phil Roman, Barney Posner, Morey Golub, Tom McDonald Jr., Frank Andrina, Tom McDonald, Fred Madison; more Animators ...
- Written By Joe Connelly, Bob Mosher.
- Music: George Bruns.
- Editor: Norman Vizents, Chuck McCann.
- First Aired on March 17, 1962.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
The Colonel, Maggie Bell and Sister Sue receives a $10,000 check from the lawyer of their kin, who died six months earlier. The Colonel suggests that he spend the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Calvin and the Colonel is a thinly-disguised version of Amos and Andy, with the black human characters changed to a fox and a bear to avoid offense. In fact, Freeman F. Gosden (The Colonel) and Charles... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Cloakroom. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Cloakroom? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!