Trapeze, PleezeTrapeze, Pleeze (1960) - Heckle and Jeckle Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 37 times this month, and 1452 times total.
- Heckle and Jeckle Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- TerryToon Cartoons, CBS Films
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox
- Cartoon Characters: Heckle, Jeckle, Dimwit, Ms. Hippo.
- Voice Actors: Roy Halee.
- Directed By Connie Rasinski.
- Produced By Bill Weiss.
- Animated By Larry Silverman, Eddie Donnelly, Johnny Gent, Cosmo Anzilotti.
- Written By George Atkins.
- Music: Philip A. Scheib.
- Originally Released on June 12, 1960.
- Running Time: 5:34 minutes.
- Production Number: 6011
Struggling matrimony agents Heckle & Jeckle get one last chance to find a bride for a well-to-do client, a hippo girl. The father of the 400-pound girl offers our heroes $1,000 if they can get his daughter married. She has fallen in love with trapeze artist... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Heckle and Jeckle were two inseparable black magpies, identical in appearance but distinguishably different in personality. Though both were remarkably witty, Heckle spoke with a New York accent, while Jeckle's tone was much more refined. Together,... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Trapeze, Pleeze" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Trapeze, Pleeze? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!