He-Man SeamanHe-Man Seaman (1962) - Hector Heathcote Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 22 times this month, and 725 times total.
- Hector Heathcote Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- TerryToon Cartoons, CBS Films
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox
- Cartoon Characters: Hector Heathcote, Winston, Captain Benedict.
- Voice Actors: John Myhers.
- Directed By Art Bartsch.
- Produced By Bill Weiss.
- Animated By Johnny Gent, Ralph Bakshi.
- Written By Larz Bourne.
- Music: Philip A. Scheib.
- Editor: Jack MacConnell.
- Originally Released in March of 1962 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- CineColor, CinemaScope
Captain Benedict kidnaps Hector Heathcote and his talking dog Winston, and he forces them to join his crew. Captain Benedict is on the trail of Moby Dick, the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This television series combined the initial run of Hector Heathcote cartoons from the theatrical run with 15 newly produced shorts for the Sidney segment on "The Hector... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of He-Man Seaman. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about He-Man Seaman? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!