Railroaded To FameRailroaded To Fame (1961) - Hector Heathcote Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 550 times total.
- Hector Heathcote Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- TerryToon Cartoons, CBS Films
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox
- Cartoon Characters: Hector Heathcote, Winston, Benedict.
- Voice Actors: John Myhers.
- Directed By Dave Tendlar.
- Produced By Bill Weiss.
- Music: Philip A. Scheib.
- Originally Released in April of 1961 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- CineColor, CinemaScope
Hector is a scientist who built himself a time machine. He goes back in time and experiences (and screws up!) many important historical events.
Cartoon Production Information:
This television series combined the initial run of Hector Heathcote cartoons from the theatrical run with 15 newly produced shorts for the Sidney segment on "The Hector... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Railroaded To Fame. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Railroaded To Fame? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!