River Boat MissionRiver Boat Mission (1962) - Hector Heathcote Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 819 times total.
- Hector Heathcote Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- TerryToon Cartoons, CBS Films
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox
- Cartoon Characters: Hector Heathcote, Winston, Benedict.
- Voice Actors: John Myhers.
- Directed By Dave Tendlar.
- Produced By Bill Weiss.
- Animated By Dave Tendlar, Doug Crane, Juan Guidi.
- Written By Kin Platt.
- Music: Philip A. Scheib.
- Editor: George McAvoy.
- Originally Released in May, 1962 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Production Number: 6207
- CineColor, CinemaScope
Hector Heathcote has his own Mississippi riverboat in the War of 1812. The Americans are running out of powder, and the British are winning the war. Hector is assigned to bring some ammunition by boat. When the ammunition runs loose, the Americans win the war.... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Hector is a scientist who built himself a time machine. He goes back in time and experiences (and screws up!) many important historical events. This television series combined the
Sorry, we do not have a video of River Boat Mission. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about River Boat Mission? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!