The First Fast MailThe First Fast Mail (1961) - Hector Heathcote Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 808 times total.
- Hector Heathcote Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- TerryToon Cartoons, CBS Films
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox
- Cartoon Characters: Hector Heathcote, Winston, Benedict.
- Voice Actors: John Myhers.
- Directed By Dave Tendlar.
- Produced By Bill Weiss.
- Music: Philip A. Scheib.
- Originally Released in May, 1961 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Production Number: 6109
- CineColor, CinemaScope
Hector is a scientist who builds himself a time machine. He goes back in time and experiences (and screws up!) many important historical events.
Cartoon Production Information:
This television series combined the initial run of Hector Heathcote cartoons from the theatrical run with 15 newly produced shorts for the Sidney segment on... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The First Fast Mail. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The First Fast Mail? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!