The Outer Taz-Manian ZoneThe Outer Taz-Manian Zone (1992) Season 2 Episode 406-422A- Taz-Mania! Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 413 times total.
- Taz-Mania! Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Television Animation
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Production
- Cartoon Characters: Taz, Molly, Hugh, Jean, Buddy Boar.
- Voice Actors: Jim Cummings, Kellie Martin, Maurice LaMarche, Miriam Flynn.
- Directed By Keith Baxter.
- Produced By Art Vitello, Jean MacCurdy, Tom Ruegger.
- Written By Chris Otsuki, Gordon Kent, Art Vitello.
- Music: J. Eric Schmidt, Steve Bernstein, Richard Stone.
- Editor: Kelly Ann Foley, Joe Gall, Theresa Gilroy-Nielsen, Al Breitenbach.
- First Aired on October 10, 1992.
- Originally Aired on FOX TV (USA).
- Running Time: 9:07 minutes.
- Episode Number: 406-422A
- Season: 2
Molly wishes that Taz could experience being Molly. Due to a planetary quirk, her wish is granted, and the pair swap bodies.
Cartoon Production Information:
Taz-Mania found Warner Brothers' drooling, manic Tazmanian Devil working as a bellhop at Australia's Hotel Tasmania, along with owner Bushwacker Bob, Constance, Thickly, and the selfish Digeri Dingo. Still crazed, though slightly less destructive... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Outer Taz-Manian Zone. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Outer Taz-Manian Zone? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!