The Minute And ½ Man
Alternate Title: The Minute And 1/2 ManThe Minute And ½ Man (The Minute And 1/2 Man, The Minute And Half Man) (1959) - Hector Heathcote Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 28 times this month, and 1748 times total.
- Hector Heathcote Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- TerryToon Cartoons, CBS Films
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox
- Cartoon Characters: Hector Heathcote, Winston, Benedict.
- Voice Actors: John Myhers.
- Directed By Dave Tendlar.
- Produced By Bill Weiss, Gene Deitch.
- Music: Philip A. Scheib.
- Originally Released in July of 1959 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- CineColor, CinemaScope
Hector gets involved with the Minutemen during the American Revolution. In his case, however, he's the Minute and a Half Man. Poor Hector wanted to be a Minuteman, but his best time was always at least 30 seconds behind. Hector finally uses that lateness to... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Hector is a scientist who built himself a time machine. He goes back in time and experiences (and screws up!) many important historical events. This television series combined the initial run of Hector Heathcote cartoons from the theatrical run with... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Minute And ½ Man. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Minute And ½ Man? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!