The Weird Winds Of WinonaThe Weird Winds Of Winona (1973) Season 2 Episode 61-22- The New Scooby-Doo Movies Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 52 times this month, and 1620 times total.
- The New Scooby-Doo Movies Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Scooby-Doo, Freddy Jones, Daphne Blake, Norville "Shaggy" Rogers, Velma Dinkley, Speed Buggy, Tinker, Mark, Debbie, P.J. Peabody.
- Voice Actors: Don Messick, Frank Welker, Heather North, Casey Kasem, Nichole Jaffe, Mel Blanc, Arlene Goloka, Phil Luther, Jr., Mike Bell, Sherry Alberoni; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Peter Luschwitz.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Alex Lovy, Zoran Janjic.
- Animated By Stuart Barry, John Boersema, John Burge, Chris Cuddington, Don MacKinnon, Gus McLaren, Yvonne Pearsall, Laurie Sharpe, Gerald Wylie, Susan Beak, Andrea Bresciani, Gairden Cooke; more Animators ...
- Written By Jack Mendelsohn, Tom Dagenais, Norman Maurer, Larz Bourne, Woody Kling, Sid Morse, Jean Blanchard, Bob Dranko, Jay Sarbry, Ron Campbell; more Writers ...
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Peter Jennings, Graham Whelan, Catherine MacKenzie, Ian Spruce, Peter Addison; more Editors ...
- First Aired on October 13, 1973.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 60 minutes.
- Season: 2
After The Mystery Machine wrecks in Winona, Mississippi, Scooby-Doo and company join forces with Speed Buggy, Debbie, Mark and Tinker to "hush" the midnight winds... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Guest Stars: Speed Buggy and the Gang. This is the only time Speed Buggy star Mark- a full-blooded Indian- was seen with a dark... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Weird Winds Of Winona? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!