A Good Medium Is RareA Good Medium Is Rare (1972) Season 1 Episode 61-7- The New Scooby-Doo Movies Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 62 times this month, and 2335 times total.
- The New Scooby-Doo Movies Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Scooby-Doo, Freddy Jones, Daphne Blake, Norville "Shaggy" Rogers, Velma Dinkley, Phyllis Diller, Madame Zokar.
- Voice Actors: Don Messick, Frank Welker, Heather North, Casey Kasem, Nichole Jaffe, Phyllis Diller, Daws Butler, Joan Gerber, Larry Harmon, Ann Jillian; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Charles Nichols.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Alex Lovy.
- Animated By Bill Keil, Ed Aardal, Lefty Callahan, George Camata, Izzy Ellis, John Garling, Fred Grable, Joan Orbison, Jay Sarbry, Irv Spence, Carlo Vinci, Ed Barge, Lars Calonius, Rudy Cataldi; more Animators ...
- Written By Jameson Brewer, Tom Dagenais, Ruth Flippen, Willie Gilbert, Bill Lutz, Larry Markes, Norman Maurer, Jack Mendelsohn, Ray Parker, Gene Thompson; more Writers ...
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Earl Bennet, Ron Sawade, Pat Foley, Larry Cowan.
- First Aired on October 14, 1972.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 60 minutes.
- Season: 1
Scooby-Doo and crew are locked into a mystery that is literally out of this world when they accompany Phyllis Diller (having retrieved her stray poodle from a... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Guest Stars: Phyllis Diller.
Sorry, we do not have a video of A Good Medium Is Rare. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about A Good Medium Is Rare? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!