The Haunted Candy FactoryThe Haunted Candy Factory (1973) Season 2 Episode 61-23- The New Scooby-Doo Movies Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 45 times this month, and 2383 times total.
- The New Scooby-Doo Movies Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Scooby-Doo, Freddy Jones, Daphne Blake, Norville "Shaggy" Rogers, Velma Dinkley, 'Mama' Cass Elliot.
- Voice Actors: Don Messick, Frank Welker, Heather North, Casey Kasem, Nichole Jaffe, Cass Elliot, Sherry Alberoni, Joe Besser, Jerry Dexter, Richard Elkins; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Peter Luschwitz.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Alex Lovy, Zoran Janjic.
- Animated By Stuart Barry, John Boersema, John Burge, Chris Cuddington, Don MacKinnon, Gus McLaren, Yvonne Pearsall, Laurie Sharpe, Gerald Wylie, Susan Beak, Andrea Bresciani, Gairden Cooke; more Animators ...
- Written By Jack Mendelsohn, Tom Dagenais, Norman Maurer, Larz Bourne, Woody Kling, Sid Morse, Jean Blanchard, Bob Dranko, Jay Sarbry, Ron Campbell; more Writers ...
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Peter Jennings, Graham Whelan, Catherine MacKenzie, Ian Spruce, Peter Addison; more Editors ...
- First Aired on October 20, 1973.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 60 minutes.
- Season: 2
Mama Cass, Scooby-Doo and company are caught in a "sticky mess" at her namesake candy factory when two green cotton candy globs attempt to "cover" stolen gold... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Guest Stars: 'Mama' Cass Elliot.
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Haunted Candy Factory. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Haunted Candy Factory? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!