The Frickert FracasThe Frickert Fracas (1972) Season 1 Episode 61-9- The New Scooby-Doo Movies Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 2 times this month, and 2134 times total.
- The New Scooby-Doo Movies Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Scooby-Doo, Freddy Jones, Daphne Blake, Norville "Shaggy" Rogers, Velma Dinkley, Maude Frickert.
- Voice Actors: Don Messick, Frank Welker, Heather North, Casey Kasem, Nichole Jaffe, Jonathan Winters, Daws Butler, Joan Gerber, Larry Harmon, Ann Jillian; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Charles Nichols.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Alex Lovy.
- Animated By Bill Keil, Ed Aardal, Lefty Callahan, George Camata, Izzy Ellis, John Garling, Fred Grable, Joan Orbison, Jay Sarbry, Irv Spence, Carlo Vinci, Ed Barge, Lars Calonius, Rudy Cataldi; more Animators ...
- Written By Jameson Brewer, Tom Dagenais, Ruth Flippen, Willie Gilbert, Bill Lutz, Larry Markes, Norman Maurer, Jack Mendelsohn, Ray Parker, Gene Thompson; more Writers ...
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Earl Bennet, Ron Sawade, Pat Foley, Larry Cowan.
- First Aired on September 30, 1972.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 60 minutes.
- Season: 1
Thinking they will have a vacation from haunted houses and spooky characters when Jonathan Winters invites them to stay at Maude Frickert's farm Scooby-Doo and company soon learn differently when the place becomes overrun and inundated with vandalizing scoundrels... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Guest Stars: Jonathan Winters.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Frickert Fracas" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Frickert Fracas? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!