The Spooky FogThe Spooky Fog (1972) Season 1 Episode 61-3- The New Scooby-Doo Movies Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 37 times this month, and 1432 times total.
- The New Scooby-Doo Movies Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Scooby-Doo, Freddy Jones, Daphne Blake, Norville "Shaggy" Rogers, Velma Dinkley, Don Knotts.
- Voice Actors: Don Messick, Frank Welker, Heather North, Casey Kasem, Nichole Jaffe, Don Knotts, Daws Butler, Joan Gerber, Larry Harmon, Ann Jillian; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Charles Nichols.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Alex Lovy.
- Animated By Bill Keil, Ed Aardal, Lefty Callahan, George Camata, Izzy Ellis, John Garling, Fred Grable, Joan Orbison, Jay Sarbry, Irv Spence, Carlo Vinci, Ed Barge, Lars Calonius, Rudy Cataldi; more Animators ...
- Written By Jameson Brewer, Tom Dagenais, Ruth Flippen, Willie Gilbert, Bill Lutz, Larry Markes, Norman Maurer, Jack Mendelsohn, Ray Parker, Gene Thompson; more Writers ...
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Earl Bennet, Ron Sawade, Pat Foley, Larry Cowan.
- First Aired on November 04, 1972.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 60 minutes.
- Season: 1
An affectionate spoof of Mayberry R.F.D. (CBS, 1968-71), wherein a unique form of small-town hospitality is in store for Scooby-Doo and pals when officer Don... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Guest Stars: Don Knotts. Don Knotts' second- and final- New Scooby Doo Movies guest appearance, following "Guess Who's Knott Coming To Dinner." Unusual split-up, where Fred takes Velma, leaving... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Spooky Fog. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Spooky Fog? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!