Guess Who's Knott Coming To DinnerGuess Who's Knott Coming To Dinner (1972) Season 1 Episode 61-2- The New Scooby-Doo Movies Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 41 times this month, and 1887 times total.
- The New Scooby-Doo Movies Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Scooby-Doo, Freddy Jones, Daphne Blake, Norville "Shaggy" Rogers, Velma Dinkley, Don Knotts.
- Voice Actors: Don Messick, Frank Welker, Heather North, Casey Kasem, Nichole Jaffe, Don Knotts, Daws Butler, Joan Gerber, Larry Harmon, Ann Jillian; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Charles Nichols.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Alex Lovy.
- Animated By Bill Keil, Ed Aardal, Lefty Callahan, George Camata, Izzy Ellis, John Garling, Fred Grable, Joan Orbison, Jay Sarbry, Irv Spence, Carlo Vinci, Ed Barge, Lars Calonius, Rudy Cataldi; more Animators ...
- Written By Jameson Brewer, Tom Dagenais, Ruth Flippen, Willie Gilbert, Bill Lutz, Larry Markes, Norman Maurer, Jack Mendelsohn, Ray Parker, Gene Thompson; more Writers ...
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Earl Bennet, Ron Sawade, Pat Foley, Larry Cowan.
- First Aired on October 07, 1972.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 60 minutes.
- Season: 1
When Scooby-Doo and friends enter Moody Manor to ask someone for directions, they're mistakenly for the relatives of the estate's late owner by Don Knotts, who, as... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Guest Stars: Don Knotts. There's a scene that has been cut from current T.V. prints in which Scooby and the gang tries to find a way out of the house and Scooby finds a secret chimney as the way out.... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Guess Who's Knott Coming To Dinner? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!