Ants, Trees And ... Whoops-A-DaisyAnts, Trees And ... Whoops-A-Daisy (1992) - Danger Mouse Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 448 times total.
- Danger Mouse Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Cosgrove Hall Productions
- Distributed by: Thames Television
- Cartoon Characters: Danger Mouse, Ernest Penfold, Colonel K, Baron Greenback, Stiletto.
- Voice Actors: David Jason, Terry Scott, Edward Kelsey, Brian Trueman.
- Directed By Keith Scoble, Brian Cosgrove.
- Produced By Brian Cosgrove, Mark Hall.
Executive Producer: John Hambley.
- Animated By Dave Livesey, Meryl Edge, Dan Whitworth, Denise Heywood, Alastair Fell, Andy Wilson, Clair Grey, Malcolm McGookin, Paul Greenall, Adrian Bell, Les Brooksbank, Mair Thomas; more Animators ...
- Written By Brian Trueman, Jimmy Hibbert, Trevor Hyatt, Keith Scoble, Jonathan Trueman, Brian Cosgrove, Chris Randall.
- Music: Mike Harding.
- Editor: Hilary Wyatt, Jane Hicks, Eilýs Ward, Nigel Rutter, Stephen Perry, Leo Casserly; more Editors ...
- First Aired on February 13, 1992.
- Originally Aired on ITV (UK).
- Running Time: 20 minutes.
- Season: 10
- United Kingdom
Just when Penfold should be meeting his Aunt and the airport, he and Danger Mouse are sent to the Amazon jungle where a tribe have been sacrificing people to The Great Ant God from Ataxia. Penfold is captured, and things look grim, but then Penfold's _Aunt_... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Think James Bond meets Monty Python with an eyepatch-wearing rodent as Bond. In this cartoon, the "Greatest Secret Agent in the World" lived in a mailbox, drove a flying car and had a trembling hamster in suit and glasses as a sidekick. Danger... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Ants, Trees And ... Whoops-A-Daisy. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Ants, Trees And ... Whoops-A-Daisy? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!