Danger Mouse Saves The World... AgainDanger Mouse Saves The World... Again (1982) - Danger Mouse Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 22 times this month, and 341 times total.
- Danger Mouse Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Cosgrove Hall Productions
- Distributed by: Thames Television
- Cartoon Characters: Danger Mouse, Ernest Penfold, Colonel K, Baron Greenback, Stiletto.
- Voice Actors: David Jason, Terry Scott, Edward Kelsey, Brian Trueman.
- Directed By Brian Cosgrove, Chris Randall, Jean Flynn, Dan Whitworth.
- Produced By Brian Cosgrove, Mark Hall.
- Animated By Jean Flynn, Meryl Edge.
- Written By Brian Trueman, Keith Scoble, Nigel Rutter, Angus Allen, Brian Cosgrove, Chris Randall, Jean Flynn.
- Music: Mike Harding.
- Editor: John McManus.
- First Aired on October 11, 1982.
- Originally Aired on ITV (UK).
- Running Time: 20 minutes.
- Season: 3
- United Kingdom
Danger Mouse is captured by Greenback when Greenback threatens to destroy all the world's signposts, and is subjected to a brain picker to remove all his thoughts.
Cartoon Production Information:
Think James Bond meets Monty Python with an eyepatch-wearing rodent as Bond. In this cartoon, the "Greatest Secret Agent in the World" lived in a mailbox, drove a flying car and had a trembling hamster... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Danger Mouse Saves The World... Again. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Danger Mouse Saves The World... Again? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!