The World Of MachinesThe World Of Machines (1981) - Danger Mouse Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 320 times total.
- Danger Mouse Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Cosgrove Hall Productions
- Distributed by: Thames Television
- Cartoon Characters: Danger Mouse, Ernest Penfold, Colonel K, Baron Greenback, Stiletto.
- Voice Actors: David Jason, Terry Scott, Edward Kelsey, Brian Trueman.
- Directed By Brian Cosgrove, Chris Randall, Jean Flynn, Dan Whitworth.
- Produced By Brian Cosgrove, Mark Hall, John Hambley.
- Animated By Keith Scoble, George Jackson, Robert Newman, Clinton J. Priest, Brian Cosgrove, Paul Jasper, Dan Whitworth, Gary Hurst, Malcolm McGookin, Kevin Baldwin, Neil Salmon, Garry Owen, Tony Garth; more Animators ...
- Written By Brian Trueman, Keith Scoble, Nigel Rutter, Angus Allen, Brian Cosgrove, Chris Randall, Jean Flynn.
- Music: Mike Harding.
- Editor: Nigel Rutter, Nibs Senior, Stephen Perry, John McManus, Zyggy Markiewicz; more Editors ...
- First Aired on October 26, 1981.
- Originally Aired on ITV (UK).
- Running Time: 10 minutes.
- Season: 1
- United Kingdom
Greenback kidnaps Penfold to lure Danger Mouse into a spaceship and send both of them to a planet ruled by machines.
Cartoon Production Information:
Think James Bond meets Monty Python with an eyepatch-wearing rodent as Bond. In this cartoon, the "Greatest Secret Agent in the World" lived in a mailbox, drove a flying car and had a trembling hamster in suit and glasses as a sidekick. Danger... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The World Of Machines. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The World Of Machines? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!