The Drop OutThe Drop Out (1987) - The Street Frogs Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 17 times this month, and 414 times total.
- The Street Frogs Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Rankin Bass Productions
- Distributed by: Lorimar-Telepictures
- Cartoon Characters: Doctor Slick, Big Mac, Spider, Honey Love Loretta, Moose the Loose, Snappy.
- Voice Actors: Gordy Owens, Robert McFadden, Gary V. Brown, Tanya Willoughby, Ron Taylor, Carmen De Lavallade, Daniel Wooten; Full Voice Cast ...
- Produced By Arthur Rankin Jr, Jules Bass, Lee Dannacher..
- Animated By Pacific Animation Corporation.
- Written By Peter Lawrence.
- Music: Bernard Hoffer.
- First Aired on September 16, 1987.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
This was a segment on "The Comic Strip". This show is about a group of Hip-Hoppin frogs who do a lot of dancing and rapping. The name of their style of music was Wrib-Ribbit.
Cartoon Production Information:
Street Frogs featured a black cast of voice actors, and the show featured hip-hop or rap music, which was quite unusual at the time, recalled Peter Bakalian of Rankin/Bass.
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Drop Out. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Drop Out? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!