The Comic StripThe Comic Strip (1987) - The Comic Strip Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 133 times this month, and 2374 times total.
- The Comic Strip Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Rankin Bass Productions
- Distributed by: Lorimar-Telepictures
- Cartoon Characters: Karate Kat, Meow-Baby, "Big Mama" Katie McClaw, Katmandu, Cat Gut, Dracky, Wolfie, Mumm-O, Franklin, Blank-O, Sherman, Melissa, Gary the counselor, Lagoon the lifeguard, Caw, Melvin, Jinx, The Phantom, Clutz, Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde, Doctor Slick, Big Mac, Spider, Honey Love Loretta, Moose the Loose, Snappy, Dolph, Doc Walro, Lorca, Mako, Spike Marlin, Bronc, T-Ray, Walleye, Lump, Dragonstein, Carper, Grunt, Captain Bizarrly, Hydra, Gobi.
- Voice Actors: Robert McFadden, Earl Hammond, Maggie Jacobson, Larry Kenney, Gerrianne Raphael, Jim Meskimen, Seth Green, Jim Brownold, Josh Blake, Danielle DuClos; Full Voice Cast ...
- Produced By Arthur Rankin Jr, Jules Bass, Lee Dannacher..
- Animated By Pacific Animation Corporation.
- Written By Peter Lawrence.
- Music: Bernard Hoffer.
- First Aired on September 07, 1987.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 120 minutes.
This two-hour series was a marathon of four first-run cartoons in one episodic adventure each week. The four shows were: "Karate Kat," "Mini-Monsters," "The Street Frogs"... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Stations had the option of running each of the cartoons individually to form a 30-minute daily series, although they could also run them together as a weekly two-hour series, typically on a Saturday. The common weekly format was:
- Monday:... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Comic Strip. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Comic Strip? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!