Alternate Title: Betty The Circus QueenBoop-Oop-A-Doop (Betty The Circus Queen) (1932) - Talkartoons Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 22 times this month, and 1540 times total.
- Talkartoons Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Fleischer Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Betty Boop, Bimbo, Koko the Clown, Ringmaster.
- Directed By Dave Fleischer.
- Produced By Max Fleischer, Adolph Zukor.
- Animated By Al Eugster.
- Originally Released on January 16, 1932.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 8:20 minutes.
- Black & White
A Betty Boop flag flies over the big top, inside which animals and animal performers parade before the expectant crowd of animals. One of the other circus attractions is Koko the Clown. Betty works in dual capacities: lion tamer and high-wire artist. The... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This is Betty's first on-screen battle with sexual harassment on the job. In this one, it's inside her dressing tent at the circus. This is also the first use of the Betty Boop theme song. The singer of the "Sweet Betty" theme may be Arthur... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Boop-Oop-A-Doop" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Boop-Oop-A-Doop? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!