Mayor For A DayMayor For A Day (1986)
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 418 times total.
- Saul Group, Nelvana Limited, SFM Productions.
- Cartoon Characters: Bedtime Bear, Birthday Bear, Brave Heart Lion, Loyal Heart Dog, Good Luck Bear, Bright Heart Raccoon, Champ Bear, Cozy Heart Penguin, Treat Heart Pig, Grumpy Bear, Lotsa Heart Elephant, Gentle Heart Lamb, Love-a-Lot Bear, Mr. Beastley, Playful Heart Monkey, Proud Heart Cat, Share Bear, Shrieky, Swift Heart Rabbit, Tenderheart Bear, Wish Bear.
- Voice Actors: Laurie Waller Benson, Melleny Brown, Dan Hennessey, Jim Henshaw, Terry Sears, Pauline Renny, Bob Dermie, Luba Goy, Linda Sorenson; Full Voice Cast ...
- Originally Released on October 18, 1986.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
A children's election to be voted Mayor of Abbottsville for a day is held, and Professor Coldheart enters the contest, and tries to cheat and win.
Cartoon Production Information:
The Care Bears Family Storybook combined old episodes of Care Bears with these new ones.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Mayor For A Day. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Mayor For A Day? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!