Bring Himself Back AliveBring Himself Back Alive (1940) - Animated Antics Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 19 times this month, and 801 times total.
- Animated Antics Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Fleischer Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Hyde Skinner.
- Directed By Dave Fleischer.
- Produced By Max Fleischer, Adolph Zukor.
- Originally Released on December 20, 1940.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Black & White
A sadistic big game hunter, Hyde Skinner (a self-described Fur Trapper And All Around Dirty Guy), uses a poor little turtle as a pack mule. He does his best to kill any animal he can for the sport of it, for furs, etc. Skinner is out to trap an egotistical lion,... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Bring Himself Back Alive. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Bring Himself Back Alive? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!