The Show Must Go OnThe Show Must Go On (1985) Season 1 Episode 04-B- Care Bears Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 648 times total.
- Care Bears Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DiC Enterprises, Those Characters From Cleveland, SFM Productions
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Bedtime Bear, Birthday Bear, Brave Heart Lion, Loyal Heart Dog, Good Luck Bear, Bright Heart Raccoon, Harmony Bear, Champ Bear, Cozy Heart Penguin, Treat Heart Pig, Grumpy Bear, Lotsa Heart Elephant, Gentle Heart Lamb, Love-a-Lot Bear, Playful Heart Monkey, Proud Heart Cat, Share Bear, Swift Heart Rabbit, Tenderheart Bear, Wish Bear, Professor Coldheart, Frostbite, Auntie Freeze.
- Voice Actors: Laurie Waller Benson, Melleny Brown, Dan Hennessey, Jim Henshaw, Terry Sears, Pauline Renny, Bob Dermie, Luba Goy, Linda Sorenson; Full Voice Cast ...
- First Aired on October 05, 1985.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 1
When Patti runs away just before the show because her father can't attend her ballet performance, the Care Bears' challenge is to get her to understand that "The Show Must Go On." Grams tells the story of a Broadway star who gives a young washerwoman the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Those caring, sharing, staring bears finally got a series of their own in 1985. Created by American Greeting Cards in 1981, the Care Bears soon outgrew their greeting card status, spreading out into toys, books, a television special, and a 1985... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Show Must Go On. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Show Must Go On? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!