Parade Of The Wooden SoldiersParade Of The Wooden Soldiers (1933) - Betty Boop Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 18 times this month, and 2114 times total.
- Betty Boop Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Fleischer Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Betty Boop, Toy Soldiers, Other Toys, Rampaging Ape.
- Voice Actors: Mae Questel, Ann Rothschild.
- Directed By Dave Fleischer.
- Produced By Max Fleischer, Adolph Zukor.
- Animated By Seymour Kneitel, William Henning.
- Originally Released on December 01, 1933.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Black & White
A new toy is delivered to a toy store from the toy factory. It's a Betty Boop doll. The other toys are overjoyed that Betty has joined them, and they crown her their queen. But a giant ape needs a new head for his decapitated doll. The giant ape kidnaps Betty and... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Recorded By Rubinoff And His Orchestra.
Music for the title tune was composed by Leon Jessel in 1921.
Betty flashes her fanny in this pre-Code cartoon.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Parade Of The Wooden Soldiers" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Parade Of The Wooden Soldiers? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!