A Little LearningA Little Learning (1991) Season 3 Episode 312- Super Mario World Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 2 times this month, and 412 times total.
- Super Mario World Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DiC Entertainment, Nintendo of America, Saban Entertainment
- Animation Studio: Pacific Rim Productions, Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Mario, Luigi, King Koopa, Princess Toadstool, Yoshi, Hip, Hop Koopa.
- Voice Actors: Harvey Atkin, Walker Boone, Tara Charendoff, Tracey Moore, Tony Rosato, Andrew Sabiston, Catherine Gallant, Paulina Gillis, Dan Hennessey; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By John Grusd.
- Produced By John Grusd, Andy Heyward, Robby London, Kenneth T. Ito.
- Written By Martha Moran.
- Music: Michael Tavera, Joanne Miller.
- Editor: Gregory K. Bowron, Richard Bruce. Elliott Allan Gelbart, Richard S. Gannon; more Editors ...
- First Aired on November 30, 1991.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 3
Hip and Hop enroll themselves in Princess Toadstool's kindergarten, much to everyone else's surprise.
Cartoon Production Information:
Originally Named "The New Super Mario World", the name was changed to "Super Mario World" and was aired in "Captain N and the New Super Mario World."
Sorry, we do not have a video of A Little Learning. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about A Little Learning? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!