I've Got Rings On My FingersI've Got Rings On My Fingers (1929) - Screen Songs Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 23 times this month, and 590 times total.
- Screen Songs Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Fleischer Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Irish Traffic Cop, Mouse, Fish, Africans, Girl, Lion.
- Voice Actors: Billy Murray, Walter Van Brunt.
- Directed By Dave Fleischer.
- Produced By Max Fleischer, Adolph Zukor.
- Music: Maurice Scott, Weston, Barnes.
- Originally Released on December 17, 1929.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Black & White
A traffic cop conducts air traffic from a platform with a stop sign, floating in the sky. He tickets a mouse. When the mouse drives off, his anchor hooks the cop's... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This series of animated cartoons- sometimes including bits of live action- took popular songs of the day and combined the popular "bouncing ball" following the lyrics in an effort for audience... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about I've Got Rings On My Fingers? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!