Rock TVRock TV (1991) Season 3 Episode 310- Super Mario World Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 348 times total.
- Super Mario World Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DiC Entertainment, Nintendo of America, Saban Entertainment
- Animation Studio: Pacific Rim Productions, Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Mario, Luigi, King Koopa, Princess Toadstool, Yoshi, Hip, Hop Koopa.
- Voice Actors: Harvey Atkin, Walker Boone, Tara Charendoff, Tracey Moore, Tony Rosato, Andrew Sabiston, Catherine Gallant, Paulina Gillis, Dan Hennessey; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By John Grusd.
- Produced By John Grusd, Andy Heyward, Robby London, Kenneth T. Ito.
- Written By George Shea.
- Music: Michael Tavera, Joanne Miller.
- Editor: Gregory K. Bowron, Richard Bruce. Elliott Allan Gelbart, Richard S. Gannon; more Editors ...
- First Aired on November 16, 1991.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 3
Koopa sells TV sets to the cave people. The TV sets are really just Koopa's plan to hypnotize viewers into capturing the Super Mario Bros.
Cartoon Production Information:
Originally Named "The New Super Mario World", the name was changed to "Super Mario World" and was aired in "Captain N and the New Super... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Rock TV. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Rock TV? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!