Party LineParty Line (1991) Season 3 Episode 308- Super Mario World Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 429 times total.
- Super Mario World Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DiC Entertainment, Nintendo of America, Saban Entertainment
- Animation Studio: Pacific Rim Productions, Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Mario, Luigi, King Koopa, Princess Toadstool, Yoshi, Hip, Hop Koopa.
- Voice Actors: Harvey Atkin, Walker Boone, Tara Charendoff, Tracey Moore, Tony Rosato, Andrew Sabiston, Catherine Gallant, Paulina Gillis, Dan Hennessey; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By John Grusd.
- Produced By John Grusd, Andy Heyward, Robby London, Kenneth T. Ito.
- Written By Phil Harnage, Frank Ridgeway.
- Music: Michael Tavera, Joanne Miller.
- Editor: Gregory K. Bowron, Richard Bruce. Elliott Allan Gelbart, Richard S. Gannon; more Editors ...
- First Aired on November 02, 1991.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 3
Mario invents the telephone for the cave people. He soon regrets it, however, when he and Luigi have to keep protecting the cave people, who are spending all their... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Originally Named "The New Super Mario World", the name was changed to "Super Mario World" and was aired in "Captain N and the New Super... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Party Line. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Party Line? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!