Send In The ClownSend In The Clown (1991) Season 3 Episode 303- Super Mario World Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 355 times total.
- Super Mario World Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DiC Entertainment, Nintendo of America, Saban Entertainment
- Animation Studio: Pacific Rim Productions, Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Mario, Luigi, King Koopa, Princess Toadstool, Yoshi, Hip, Hop Koopa.
- Voice Actors: Harvey Atkin, Walker Boone, Tara Charendoff, Tracey Moore, Tony Rosato, Andrew Sabiston, Catherine Gallant, Paulina Gillis, Dan Hennessey; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By John Grusd.
- Produced By John Grusd, Andy Heyward, Robby London, Kenneth T. Ito.
- Written By Martha Moran.
- Music: Michael Tavera, Joanne Miller.
- Editor: Gregory K. Bowron, Richard Bruce. Elliott Allan Gelbart, Richard S. Gannon; more Editors ...
- First Aired on September 28, 1991.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 3
King Koopa, Big Mouth and Kootie Pie host a circus to lure all of the cave people into their trap.
Cartoon Production Information:
Originally Named "The New Super Mario World", the name was changed to "Super Mario World" and was aired in "Captain N and the New Super... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Send In The Clown? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!