The Deadliest Man AliveThe Deadliest Man Alive (2012) Season 2 Episode 248- The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 4 times this month, and 369 times total.
- The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes Cartoon Episode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Marvel Animation, Film Roman Productions
- Animation Studio: Film Roman Productions
- Distributed by: Disney-ABC Domestic Television
- Cartoon Characters: Steve Rogers/Captain America, Bruce Banner/The Hulk, Tony Stark/Iron Man, JARVIS, Thor Odinson/Thor, Clint Barton/Hawkeye, Hank Pym/Ant-Man/Giant-Man, T'Challa/Black Panther, Janet van Dyne/Wasp.
- Voice Actors: Brian Bloom, Gabriel Mann, Fred Tatasciore, Eric Loomis, Phil LaMarr, Rick D. Wasserman, Chris Cox, Wally Wingert; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Steve Gordon.
- Produced By Joshua Fine, Simon Philips, Eric S. Rollman.
- Written By Man of Action.
- Editor: Fred Udell.
- First Aired on June 21, 2012. (more air dates ...)
- Originally Aired on DisneyXD, Teletoon (Canada).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 248
- Season: 2
When the Hulk's name is cleared of the crimes committed by the Red Hulk, the Avengers find that the deception put forth by Captain America's Skrull doppelganger has made the green-skinned juggernaut even more of a loose cannon... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
When the planet is threatened by Super Villains, time-traveling conquerors, alien invaders, mythical monsters or mad robots bent on the total destruction of humanity; when the forces of evil are so overwhelming that no single hero has the power to... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Deadliest Man Alive. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Deadliest Man Alive? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!