Emperor StarkEmperor Stark (2012) Season 2 Episode 245- The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 366 times total.
- The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes Cartoon Episode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Marvel Animation, Film Roman Productions
- Animation Studio: Film Roman Productions
- Distributed by: Disney-ABC Domestic Television
- Cartoon Characters: Steve Rogers/Captain America, Bruce Banner/The Hulk, Tony Stark/Iron Man, JARVIS, Thor Odinson/Thor, Clint Barton/Hawkeye, Hank Pym/Ant-Man/Giant-Man, T'Challa/Black Panther, Janet van Dyne/Wasp.
- Voice Actors: Brian Bloom, Gabriel Mann, Fred Tatasciore, Eric Loomis, Phil LaMarr, Rick D. Wasserman, Chris Cox, Wally Wingert; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Boyd Kirkland.
- Produced By Joshua Fine, Simon Philips, Eric S. Rollman.
- Written By Christopher Yost.
- Editor: Fred Udell.
- First Aired on June 18, 2012. (more air dates ...)
- Originally Aired on DisneyXD, Teletoon (Canada).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 245
- Season: 2
The Vision awakens after a month of repairs to find that Tony Stark and his fellow Avengers have taken over the world. With the whole planet turned against him, the Vision must get to the bottom of Stark's "utopia" - only to discover an unlikely figure to be the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
When the planet is threatened by Super Villains, time-traveling conquerors, alien invaders, mythical monsters or mad robots bent on the total destruction of humanity; when the forces of evil are so overwhelming that no single hero has the power to... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Emperor Stark. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Emperor Stark? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!