Assault on 42Assault on 42 (2012) Season 2 Episode 240- The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 374 times total.
- The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes Cartoon Episode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Marvel Animation, Film Roman Productions
- Animation Studio: Film Roman Productions
- Distributed by: Disney-ABC Domestic Television
- Cartoon Characters: Steve Rogers/Captain America, Bruce Banner/The Hulk, Tony Stark/Iron Man, JARVIS, Thor Odinson/Thor, Clint Barton/Hawkeye, Hank Pym/Ant-Man/Giant-Man, T'Challa/Black Panther, Janet van Dyne/Wasp.
- Voice Actors: Brian Bloom, Gabriel Mann, Fred Tatasciore, Eric Loomis, Phil LaMarr, Rick D. Wasserman, Chris Cox, Wally Wingert; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Steve Gordon.
- Produced By Joshua Fine, Simon Philips, Eric S. Rollman.
- Written By Brian Reed.
- Editor: Fred Udell.
- First Aired on June 12, 2012. (more air dates ...)
- Originally Aired on DisneyXD, Teletoon (Canada).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 240
- Season: 2
Stranded in the Negative Zone, the Avengers must join forces with their enemies - including former members of the Masters of Evil - to fight off an army of strange insectoid creatures that are laying siege... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
When the planet is threatened by Super Villains, time-traveling conquerors, alien invaders, mythical monsters or mad robots bent on the total destruction of humanity; when the forces of evil are so overwhelming that no single hero has the power to... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Assault on 42. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Assault on 42? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!