A Tale Of Two DogsA Tale Of Two Dogs (1991) Season 3 Episode 305- Captain N The Game Master Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 306 times total.
- Captain N The Game Master Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DiC Entertainment, Nintendo of America, Saban Entertainment
- Cartoon Characters: Dr. Wily, Kevin "Captain N" Keene, Duke.
- Voice Actors: Garry Chalk, Doc Harris, Antony Holland, Suzanne Errett-Balcom, Long John Baldry, Babs Chula, Christopher Gaze, Blu Mankuma, Scott McNeil; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By John Grusd, Kit Hudson, Chuck Patton.
- Produced By John Grusd, Andy Heyward, Robby London, Kenneth T. Ito.
- Written By Dennis O'Flaherty.
- Editor: Dennis O'Flaherty.
- First Aired on October 19, 1991.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 3
Kevin Keene was your average teenager, hooked on Nintendo games, until he and his dog were sucked out of Northridge, California and into his TV set and Videoland,... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of A Tale Of Two Dogs. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about A Tale Of Two Dogs? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!