Totally TetrisizedTotally Tetrisized (1991) Season 3 Episode 304- Captain N The Game Master Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 308 times total.
- Captain N The Game Master Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DiC Entertainment, Nintendo of America, Saban Entertainment
- Cartoon Characters: Kevin "Captain N" Keene, Simon Belmont, Princess Lana, Mayor Squaresly, Puzzle Wizard.
- Voice Actors: Garry Chalk, Long John Baldry, Doc Harris, Antony Holland, Suzanne Errett-Balcom, Babs Chula, Christopher Gaze, Blu Mankuma, Scott McNeil; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By John Grusd, Kit Hudson, Chuck Patton.
- Produced By John Grusd, Andy Heyward, Robby London, Kenneth T. Ito.
- Written By Dorothy Middleton.
- Editor: Dorothy Middleton.
- First Aired on October 05, 1991.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 3
Kevin Keene was your average teenager, hooked on Nintendo games, until he and his dog were sucked out of Northridge, California and into his TV set and Videoland,... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Totally Tetrisized? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!