The Lost City Of KongolandThe Lost City Of Kongoland (1990) Season 2 Episode 206- Captain N The Game Master Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 224 times total.
- Captain N The Game Master Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DiC Entertainment, Nintendo of America, Saban Entertainment
- Animation Studio: Spectrum Animation Studio
- Cartoon Characters: King Hippo, Eggplant Wizard, Kevin "Captain N" Keene, Kid Icarus, Simon Belmont, Megaman, Princess Lana, Gameboy, Duke, Mother Brain.
- Voice Actors: Garry Chalk, Doc Harris, Long John Baldry, Don Brown, Babs Chula, Ian James Corlett, Violet Crumble, Marcy Goldberg, Antony Holland, Lee Jeffrey; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Chuck Patton, Kit Hudson.
- Produced By Michael Maliani, Andy Heyward, Kenneth T. Ito, Jamie Edlin, Robby London.
- Music: Michael Tavera.
- Editor: Gregory K. Bowron, Richard Bruce Elliott, Allan Gelbart.
- First Aired on November 10, 1990.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 2
The Lost City of Kongoland rises after a thousand years. Along with it comes a treasure belonging to Konga, the leader of the Ancient Konkas, who had a magical... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Lost City Of Kongoland? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!