The Big GameThe Big Game (1990) Season 2 Episode 205- Captain N The Game Master Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 287 times total.
- Captain N The Game Master Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DiC Entertainment, Nintendo of America, Saban Entertainment
- Animation Studio: Spectrum Animation Studio
- Cartoon Characters: Eggplant Wizard, Kevin "Captain N" Keene, Kid Icarus, Simon Belmont, Megaman, Princess Lana, Gameboy, Duke, Mother Brain, Dr. Wily.
- Voice Actors: Garry Chalk, Ian James Corlett, Doc Harris, Long John Baldry, Don Brown, Babs Chula, Violet Crumble, Marcy Goldberg, Antony Holland, Lee Jeffrey; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Chuck Patton, Kit Hudson.
- Produced By Michael Maliani, Andy Heyward, Kenneth T. Ito, Jamie Edlin, Robby London.
- Music: Michael Tavera.
- Editor: Gregory K. Bowron, Richard Bruce Elliott, Allan Gelbart.
- First Aired on October 20, 1990.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 2
Kevin Keene was your average teenager, hooked on Nintendo games, until he and his dog were sucked out of Northridge, California and into his TV set and Videoland,... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Big Game? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!