The Trouble With TetrisThe Trouble With Tetris (1990) Season 2 Episode 204- Captain N The Game Master Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 299 times total.
- Captain N The Game Master Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DiC Entertainment, Nintendo of America, Saban Entertainment
- Animation Studio: Spectrum Animation Studio
- Cartoon Characters: King Hippo, Eggplant Wizard, Kevin "Captain N" Keene, Kid Icarus, Simon Belmont, Megaman, Princess Lana, Gameboy, Duke, Mother Brain, Mayor Squaresly.
- Voice Actors: Garry Chalk, Doc Harris, Long John Baldry, Don Brown, Babs Chula, Ian James Corlett, Violet Crumble, Marcy Goldberg, Antony Holland, Lee Jeffrey; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Chuck Patton, Kit Hudson.
- Produced By Michael Maliani, Andy Heyward, Kenneth T. Ito, Jamie Edlin, Robby London.
- Music: Michael Tavera.
- Editor: Gregory K. Bowron, Richard Bruce Elliott, Allan Gelbart.
- First Aired on October 13, 1990.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 2
The N Team is playing a shooting game while Mother Brain, King Hippo and Eggplant Wizard watch on Metroid. The game ends, and they're about to go back to the... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Trouble With Tetris. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Trouble With Tetris? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!