GameboyGameboy (1990) Season 2 Episode 201- Captain N The Game Master Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 492 times total.
- Captain N The Game Master Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DiC Entertainment, Nintendo of America, Saban Entertainment
- Animation Studio: Spectrum Animation Studio
- Cartoon Characters: King Hippo, Eggplant Wizard, Kevin "Captain N" Keene, Kid Icarus, Simon Belmont, Megaman, Princess Lana, Gameboy, Duke, Mother Brain, Dr. Wily.
- Voice Actors: Garry Chalk, Ian James Corlett, Doc Harris, Long John Baldry, Don Brown, Babs Chula, Violet Crumble, Marcy Goldberg, Antony Holland, Lee Jeffrey; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Chuck Patton, Kit Hudson.
- Produced By Michael Maliani, Andy Heyward, Kenneth T. Ito, Jamie Edlin, Robby London.
- Music: Michael Tavera.
- Editor: Gregory K. Bowron, Richard Bruce Elliott, Allan Gelbart.
- First Aired on September 08, 1990.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 2
King Charles is about to come home through a warp zone that only opens every 1,000 video years. But he decides to send a supercomputer called Gameboy in his place.... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Gameboy. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Gameboy? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!