Mega Trouble For MegalandMega Trouble For Megaland (1989) Season 1 Episode 105- Captain N The Game Master Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 424 times total.
- Captain N The Game Master Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DiC Entertainment, Nintendo of America, Saban Entertainment
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions
- Cartoon Characters: King Hippo, Dr. Wily, Eggplant Wizard, Kevin "Captain N" Keene, Kid Icarus, Simon Belmont, Megaman, Princess Lana, Duke, Mother Brain, Medusa.
- Voice Actors: Garry Chalk, Doc Harris, Long John Baldry, Don Brown, Tony Dakota, Angela Gann, Antony Holland, Campbell Lane, Lelani Marrell, Pauline Newstone; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Michael Maliani, Kit Hudson.
- Produced By Michael Maliani, Andy Heyward, John O'Sullivan Francis Jr, Jamie Edlin, Robby London.
- Written By Jeffrey Scott, Jeffrey Scott.
- Music: Haim Saban, Shuki Levy.
- First Aired on October 07, 1989.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
The N Team travels through a warp zone and ends up a week in the future. Mother Brain has already begun conquering Videoland. The N Team goes to Dr. Wily's Secret... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This 30 minute Saturday morning animated series chronicled the adventures of a young boy named Kevin who was sucked into his TV set and transformed into a video game superhero named Captain N (this... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Mega Trouble For Megaland? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!