Dred's Photo FinishDred's Photo Finish (1980) Season 1 Episode 10- Drak Pack Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 480 times total.
- Drak Pack Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Animation Studio: Hanna-Barbera Pty. Ltd, Australia
- Cartoon Characters: Count Dracula, Drak, Jr., Howler, Frankie.
O.G.R.E.: Dr. Dred, Toad, The Fly, Mummy Man, Vampira.
- Voice Actors: Bill Callaway, Hans Conrad, Jerry Dexter, Chuck McCann, Don Messick, Alan Oppenheimer, Julie McWhirter.
- Directed By Chris Cuddington.
- Produced By Doug Paterson, William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Susan Beak, Dick Dunn, Peter Eastment, Don Ezard, Arthur Filloy, Luis Gracia, Peter Gardiner, Gerry Grabner, Nicholas Harding, Greg Ingram, Pamela Lofts, Peter Luschwitz; more Animators ...
- Written By Doug Booth, Larz Bourne, Glenn Leopold, Cliff Roberts.
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Gil Iverson, Larry C. Cowan.
- First Aired on November 08, 1980.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Dred calls a meeting of O.G.R.E. to show them a new invention, The Photo Grabber. The Photo Grabber turns anything it takes pictures of into photocopies. Meanwhile, Drak and Howler play bodyguards for Frankie, who is depositing money from his piggy... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Drak Pack was made up of the teen-age descendants of Hollywood's most popular monsters. Drak Jr. (a vampire), Frankie (a Frankenstein's monster) and Howler (a wolfman) formed a crimefighting squad in order to atone for their forefathers' misdeeds... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Dred's Photo Finish. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Dred's Photo Finish? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!