Dred Goes HollywoodDred Goes Hollywood (1980) Season 1 Episode 9- Drak Pack Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 486 times total.
- Drak Pack Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Animation Studio: Hanna-Barbera Pty. Ltd, Australia
- Cartoon Characters: Count Dracula, Drak, Jr., Howler, Frankie.
O.G.R.E.: Dr. Dred, Toad, The Fly, Mummy Man, Vampira.
- Voice Actors: Bill Callaway, Hans Conrad, Jerry Dexter, Chuck McCann, Don Messick, Alan Oppenheimer, Julie McWhirter.
- Directed By Chris Cuddington.
- Produced By Doug Paterson, William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Susan Beak, Dick Dunn, Peter Eastment, Don Ezard, Arthur Filloy, Luis Gracia, Peter Gardiner, Gerry Grabner, Nicholas Harding, Greg Ingram, Pamela Lofts, Peter Luschwitz; more Animators ...
- Written By Doug Booth, Larz Bourne, Glenn Leopold, Cliff Roberts.
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Gil Iverson, Larry C. Cowan.
- First Aired on November 01, 1980.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 9
- Season: 1
The boys arrrive at the movies for a big sneak preview of a new movie. Dred comes on the screen, roaring like the MGM lion. The movie is of the Drak Pack (who have never made movies), who do mean things that the boys never did. At a "secret meeting"... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Drak Pack was made up of the teen-age descendants of Hollywood's most popular monsters. Drak Jr. (a vampire), Frankie (a Frankenstein's monster) and Howler (a wolfman) formed a crimefighting squad in order to atone for their forefathers' misdeeds... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Dred Goes Hollywood. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Dred Goes Hollywood? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!