Time Out For Dr. DredTime Out For Dr. Dred (1980) Season 1 Episode 7- Drak Pack Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 471 times total.
- Drak Pack Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Animation Studio: Hanna-Barbera Pty. Ltd, Australia
- Cartoon Characters: Count Dracula, Drak, Jr., Howler, Frankie.
O.G.R.E.: Dr. Dred, Toad, The Fly, Mummy Man, Vampira.
- Voice Actors: Bill Callaway, Hans Conrad, Jerry Dexter, Chuck McCann, Don Messick, Alan Oppenheimer, Julie McWhirter.
- Directed By Chris Cuddington.
- Produced By Doug Paterson, William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Susan Beak, Dick Dunn, Peter Eastment, Don Ezard, Arthur Filloy, Luis Gracia, Peter Gardiner, Gerry Grabner, Nicholas Harding, Greg Ingram, Pamela Lofts, Peter Luschwitz; more Animators ...
- Written By Doug Booth, Larz Bourne, Glenn Leopold, Cliff Roberts.
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Gil Iverson, Larry C. Cowan.
- First Aired on October 18, 1980.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Dr. Dred creates a Time Stopper, which he tests out on an ocean liner. Mummy Man and Fly rob the passingers. They must finish quickly, because the ray effects only last for five minutes. When the ray wears off, the passingers find that they have... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Drak Pack was made up of the teen-age descendants of Hollywood's most popular monsters. Drak Jr. (a vampire), Frankie (a Frankenstein's monster) and Howler (a wolfman) formed a crimefighting squad in order to atone for their forefathers' misdeeds... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Time Out For Dr. Dred. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Time Out For Dr. Dred? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!