Dreadful Weather We're HavingDreadful Weather We're Having (1980) Season 1 Episode 4- Drak Pack Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 1 time this month, and 546 times total.
- Drak Pack Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Animation Studio: Hanna-Barbera Pty. Ltd, Australia
- Cartoon Characters: Count Dracula, Drak, Jr., Howler, Frankie.
O.G.R.E.: Dr. Dred, Toad, The Fly, Mummy Man, Vampira.
- Voice Actors: Bill Callaway, Hans Conrad, Jerry Dexter, Chuck McCann, Don Messick, Alan Oppenheimer, Julie McWhirter.
- Directed By Chris Cuddington.
- Produced By Doug Paterson, William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Susan Beak, Dick Dunn, Peter Eastment, Don Ezard, Arthur Filloy, Luis Gracia, Peter Gardiner, Gerry Grabner, Nicholas Harding, Greg Ingram, Pamela Lofts, Peter Luschwitz; more Animators ...
- Written By Doug Booth, Larz Bourne, Glenn Leopold, Cliff Roberts.
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Gil Iverson, Larry C. Cowan.
- First Aired on September 27, 1980.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Drak, Frankie, and Howler are on vaction, but Dr. Dred follows them. Dred uses a weather machine -a little gold teapot with a lighting bolt on the side (The "temptest in a teapot") hooked up to a computer to amplify it's power- to create a... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Drak Pack was made up of the teen-age descendants of Hollywood's most popular monsters. Drak Jr. (a vampire), Frankie (a Frankenstein's monster) and Howler (a wolfman) formed a crimefighting squad in order to atone for their forefathers' misdeeds... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Dreadful Weather We're Having. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Dreadful Weather We're Having? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!